Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Have A Seat

Not long ago I found this used furniture place that I really love.  I don't visit often because when I do I always walk out with something and we are at capacity in our home right now as far as furniture is concerned.  Wow, that was a long sentence.  Anyway, we live in a modest size home.  Actually a small home.  It's only 1,088 square feet.  There isn't a whole lot of space for more furniture but when you come across a piece like the ones I'm about to show you well you have to buy them.  Thank goodness for our tobacco barns and grain bins.... 



                                    



                                    
I paid a total of $156 for all four pieces.  Do you see now why I couldn't walk away from them? They will all need to be recovered before I use them.   I have a vision for each one and might even have a few photos taken in the 2nd green one before we recover it.   They are all in great condition too.

Tomorrow we go pick everything up.  I am taking my husband with me which means no shopping because although he never tells me no he makes me nervous.  He says its the guilt.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was able to get a vision for pieces like that. To me they always just look like old furniture. I love visiting other sites that can get a vision and always amazed at what the after looks like. You must post pictures as I'm excited to see what you do with them too!

    ReplyDelete