Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Friday, May 28, 2010

Our Nephew Graduates..... Kindergarten

Today was a big day.  Our nephew, Caden, graduated from Kindergarten.  It was a joyful and tearful occasion.  He is one amazing little man.  I moved to NC when he was 7 months old.  I've watched him grow from a baby to a young man.  He lights up a room with his smile.  He makes you laugh with his wit and his random robot dance.  He's sweet and cantankerous.  But above all he's my nephew.  He saved me when I lost our daughter.  He gave me a reason to get up each day.  He gave me hope that one day I'd smile again.  He's too young to realize what he's done for me but one day I hope he knows.  I was so proud to share in his big day today.  I cannot wait to see what the future holds for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment