Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{Project List}

So I finally drafted our project list.  It's quite a bit longer than I thought it would be.  I guess you never realize just how many projects you have to do until you write them down.  I'm a bit intimidated by it but we'll get it done now that we have a direction to go in.  I'm excited about getting stuff done around here but can't say the same for the hubby! 

{Project List}

Kitchen/Dining

Install board & batten
Finish dining chairs
Paint old pew
Sand & stain dining table top
Install wide plank plywood floors

Master Bedroom

Paint walls & ceiling
Hang crown moulding

Guest Room

Recover chair
Make drapes for windows
Make headboard

Laundry Room

Hang beadboard
Make drapes for windows
Install wide plank plywood floors

Miscellaneous

Paint interior doors {6}
Paint exterior doors {3}
Hang new closet doors {4}
Install new hardware on all doors


So I think that's everything.  I'm sure I'll think of something to add sooner or later.  It's a little overwhelming but nothing we can't handle.   I'm going to be moving the table outside today to sand so I can stain and I'm super excited.  It's going to look amazing when I'm done!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me - I think I'll write down all our projects too. Who knows maybe that will get us motivated to do something about them!

    ReplyDelete