Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Landry, Peanuts & Projects}

I haven't blogged in a while because we've been busy getting projects done around the house & my husband is picking peanuts which means late nights for him & long nights with our precious baby girl for me.  I'm exhausted & getting ready to clean up the kitchen from dinner but wanted to share a few pictures of the one thing that takes up most of our time.  Our sweet girl, Landry, will be 5 months old in 7 days.  It's hard to believe that she's been in our lives that long.  I cannot imagine my life without her.  We are trying to enjoy every moment with her!  Her smile is so big & her eyes so bright.  She makes every single day better!  I have no idea what we did to deserve her but we are so thankful & grateful. 




4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my goodness what a precious doll!!!
    She is definitely what life is all about ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful baby girl. I remember thinking the same thing when my first came along.
    Wow! What a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a little sweet heart!
    I remember that same feeling. Enjoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words cannot explain how much I love this post!

    I followed your blog and prayed for Parker and your family back in 2006, but later last my blog bookmarks.

    What a great post to stumble upon!

    Parker must have been having too much fun playing with her sister in heaven that she waited to send her to you!

    Landry is so beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete