Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Thursday, December 15, 2011

{A Much Needed FaceLift}

I've been wanting a facelit for a while but never seem to get around to finding someone to do it because that just isn't my thing.  So long story short I found The Mustard Ceiling from one of the other blogs I read {can't remember which one} & fell in love with her blog!  She ran a Black Friday sale & I knew it was my opportunity to do get this blog a much needed facelift. 

Elizabeth is amazing to work with.  She really listens to what you want & at the end of the process you have a beautiful blog to show off!  She is extremely talented & very patient.  So if you are looking for a facelift you should check her out.  She's pretty awesome. 

I'm in the process of cooking The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tortilla Soup so I'll back later to update y'all on some of the projects we've gotten done around the house. 

And just because I can't get enough of her I'll leave y'all with a picture of our beautiful sweet Landry who turned 6 months old on December 2nd!

I tried every thing imaginable to get her to smile but she just wasn't having it.  She loves bathtime & Mom was interrupting it with picture taking. 

2 comments:

  1. Landry is so beautiful Jessica and thank you for the sweet shout out today, I am so happy you love your new design! Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jessica! Your little Landry is Beautiful!!! I love her name. I'm sure this Christmas is a very happy time at your home! I wish you all a wonderful holiday!
    all my best,
    joan

    p.s. thank you so much for leaving your "calling card"!

    ReplyDelete