Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Saturday, December 31, 2011

{What An Amazing Day}

We had an amazing Christmas! I can't say that I'm sad it's over with.  As much as I loved our Christmas tree this year I was super happy to see it go so that I could have the space back in our house. 


Landry wasn't amused by all that Santa left her but Mom & Dad sure did enjoy celebrating her 1st Christmas.  We both couldn't wait for her to wake up even though we knew to her it was just another day. It's amazing being able to share Christmas with your children. 



She did love the purple dog.  She talks & says her name.  She would laugh at her when she would talk to her & then look at us & smile like we had something to do with it.  The other toys are bit big for her right now but I know once she gets to where she can sit up by herself she'll really enjoy them. 


We hosted this year & it was so much fun.  We didn't do the traditional Christmas dinner.  We had steaks, corn casserole, broccoli rice casserole, pineapple casserole, green beans, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, salad & rolls.  Desserts were Earthquake cake & banana pudding.  It was all delicious!

After we opened gifts & ate lunch we sat outside around the fire pit & just talked & laughed. 
We are so truly blessed.


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! 

We've worked on some projects this week & have a few more up our sleeve to share with y'all.  I'll be back to regular posting next week! 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment