Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{Virus & Milk Paint}

So, last week my husband had what we thought was food poisoning & it turned out to be a stomach virus.  A really bad stomach virus.  Our daughter ended up with it & so did I.  I don't think I've ever been that sick before.  And watching Landry be that sick has been horrible.  She was running a 103.2 fever for 2 days, diarrhea & vomiting.  It has been a rough 2 days.  She is slowly recovering but just isn't herself which breaks my heart.  

On a completely random note....

I did it....


I placed my order for Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint. 
I ordered 6 of the 12 colors along with the antiquing wax & crackle medium. 

Just a few of the colors I ordered...

 Luckett's Green

 Tricycle

 Mustard Yellow

Flow Blue

I cannot wait to get my hands on these colors!  
Everything Marian {MMS} does is gorgeous & perfect so I expect no less from these paints. 

Hoping our lives are back to normal soon so I can get this house cleaned, furniture painted & some frames made! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment