Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Thursday, June 28, 2012

{20 Pieces...}

Last week I purchased 20 pieces of furniture!  Yes, you read that right.  20!  What in the world was I thinking?  I have a plan.  Although when I bought them I didn't have a plan.  I have one know & that's what matters.  Right? 

I am so fortunate to have a husband who supports me 110% & who trusts me & my crazy visions.  We purchased all 20 pieces for $800 and some change.  An absolute steal if I say so myself.  

I have tons of AS Chalk Paint (TM) waiting on me & two colors specifically that I haven't worked with yet.  

Antoinette

Greek Blue

These colors are TO.DIE.FOR!  

I have so many ideas floating in my mind & am excited to get to work on all 20 pieces!
I also have some awesomeness in the works but am waiting to finalize a few details before I announce it.  
I know I'm a bit of a tease.  

I'm keeping track of all my ideas in a notebook so I don't forget anything.  
God has blessed me so much that I just can't stop smiling!  

So, what are your favorite AS Chalk Paint (TM) colors?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment