Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{Vacation is just a day away...}

Tomorrow Landry & I are leaving to visit my family in Texas.  I'm so excited but sad because we'll be leaving my husband behind for a very long 10 days!  Being a farmer this is one of the busiest times of the year for him so leaving wasn't an option.  We are going with my sister, brother-in-law, niece & nephew so it will definitely be an interesting 18 hour drive!

My grandparents just moved into a new house in Lake Jackson so we'll be helping her decorate which always make me a happy girl!  One of the biggest perks of the new digs is that they are only 30 minutes from the coast & tons of amazing seafood!

Being so far away from family is hard but I'm fortunate that I get to visit them whenever I want.  My brother, sister-in-law and nieces will be driving down from Flower Mound to visit us too.  I'm counting down the days until we leave!

There really is no place like HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete