Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Friday, June 15, 2012

{Blogging From a New Place....}

Several months ago my PC got a nasty virus.  I was pretty bummed because I was without my computer for a few days.  I got it fixed and the day before our daughter's first birthday it got another virus.  And then every day since it's gotten a virus.  I have no idea what happened but it will be going to the computer guys on Monday to hopefully find a remedy for it.  I do not like being without my computer.

Slowly but surely we've been transferring all of our electronics & technology devices to Apple.  Well, today my husband surprised me with the most amazing gift ever!

He bought me a MacBook Air.  And I'm in love!  It is definitely taking some get used to but so far I'm wondering why I didn't do this sooner!

We are headed to the beach this weekend for Father's Day & we are all super excited to get away from reality for a while.  We have been super busy around here lately & so it will be nice to spend some family time together.  Landry loves the beach and so does her Daddy!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment