Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Monday, August 8, 2011

{Gallery Walls.... Getting The Hang of It}

I'm in the process of redoing our bedroom.  It's always been the room last on the list but I decided that I was going to bump it up a few spots & get it done!  I'm painting the walls a color by Valspar called Cliveden Leather.  It's a gorgeous brown.  I'm doing a little at a time since we have a newborn in the house & don't have much free time on my hands. 

There's a wall in our room that has nothing on it.  You see it the minute you walk in or by our room.  I know that I want to do some type of gallery wall.  I've seen so many pictures online that I love & am using as inspiration but the one thing I can't decide on is do I want a true gallery wall or a gallery wall using shelving?

I love both.  I'm normally not so indecisive but this time I just can't seem to make a decision.  I asked my husband & he said "whatever you like" so that leaves the decision making all up to me.  

So, do I want no shelf?

Or shelf?

{Images courtesy of West Elm}

Lots to think about but thankfully I have plenty of time because painting the room is going to take me at least until the end of the week.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment