Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{A List That Never Ends}

I found this image on Pinterest & boy does it apply to me these days!  I drafted a list of things that need to be done before Christmas & it's quite intimidating.  We are having Christmas at our house this year & I'm a stickler for all things being perfect.  Right now I currently have 2 walls in our bedroom painted, beadboard put up in the breakfast nook with no paint & no chair rail and our exterior doors primed.  I love starting projects but hate finishing them.  I always get so side tracked by the next project & so our home ends up being a house full of unfinished projects. 

I decided to make a daily list of things that I hope to accomplish by Thanksgiving.  I'm hoping it will help keep me motivated.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I hate to think I'm alone in this boat.  What did you do to help you get things completed? 

First on my list is getting our doors painted.  We've never painted the side doors to our home.  The fronts are going white & the back black.  I'm going to test out Glidden's new Door & Trim paint in Deepest Black.  Bad news is Home Depot was completely out it when I went today to buy it.  I'm going  to see if I can order it online because the nearest HD is an hour away. 

I hope to see some progress on my to do list by the end of the week.  Our daughter is only 2 months old & so our time is extremely limited but thank goodness for her 4 hour naps during the day! 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment