Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{Party Planning}

I've been planning Landry's 1st birthday party for months!  She'll turn one June 2nd.  It's gone by way too fast.  I can't help but cry every time I think about it. 

Before I get too side tracked I initially thought I didn't want a "theme" party.  I'm not into Elmo, Princesses, Barney, etc... I figured we'd do turquoise & red because we aren't into pastel colors either.  Yeah, we are pretty picky.  Well, I am.  My husband could care less. 

I was on Etsy last night.  It's my other addiction.  Pinterest is the other one.  I somehow came across these Alice in Wonderland invitations.  I fell in love!


They are from Lemonade Moments.  She can do custom colors as well.  Do you love them as much as I do?  If you don't please don't tell me. 

Well, my mind starting working in overdrive.  I started searching for Alice In Wonderland party decor. I seriously think I'm losing my mind folks.  I hate themes.  What is wrong with me?

I found all of these courtesy of Loralee Lewis.




How freaking cute are these?  I couldn't stop there.  I'm telling you ladies I'm on a roll here. 

We talked about getting a photo booth & what photo booth wouldn't be complete without these....



And check out this centerpiece...

All courtesy of Wind Rosie on Etsy. 

I've got a million bajillion ideas going through my mind now.  What to do?  Eat crow about themed parties & embrace the awesomeness? Or do a boring party that no one will remember?

To help you decide I'll leave you with this image.  I'd ordered one for each of the kids attending.  And of course Landry's would be the biggest & best. 


Please share your honest thoughts with me.  Is it over the top?  I'm excited to hear what y'all have to say! 

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica!! Wow. Just wow. I wish I'd seen these before I threw my daughter's Toy Story party:) Shared that http://www.themomwrites.com/2012/03/a-toy-story-birthday-party-on-a-shoestring-budget.html And no, your ideas are not over the top. I can't wait to see how you'll pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete