Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Monday, March 12, 2012

{Vacation Is Over}


Our vacation is over. 
We were gone from February 1st-25th. 
It was so good to be home with my family.

It's definitely taken some time to get back into the swing of things. 
My mom came home with us & got to spend 10 days here. 

We had an amazing time in Texas. 
We toured the new Cowboy Stadium.  It was awesome!  And big.  Really big.  We shopped.  We ate.  And we laughed a lot.  There's something about being with family that brings your soul back to life. 

We got to hang out with these two beautiful girls.


Our niece Hailey feeding Landry.

Our niece Avery.

I didn't want to come back but we had to.  So now that we are here we have a list of things to get done.  I have been working like a mad woman on Landry's 1st birthday party.  I'm trying to keep it low key but it's hard. 

In a couple of months we'll celebrate our daughter, Parker's, 6th birthday.  We miss her so much & there isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of her.  I wish Parker & Landry could know each other the way sisters should. 

So before I ramble on too much I hope everyone has a great week! 
I'm excited to share some projects with y'all that we finished before we left & that we are working on now. 

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment