Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Monday, September 20, 2010

{Farmer's Market}

I came across Susie Harris months ago and fell in love with her blog!  I love her style and her family is to die for!  She paints these incredible signs and I am the proud owner of two. 


I heart them both!  One is in our bathroom and the other in our master bedroom.  Susie has this talent for making a piece of wood look like a masterpiece.  I could spend hundreds of dollars on her signs but my money tree died.  I was looking at her signs and thinking why couldn't I do this?  I gave it a shot last night and I'm actually pretty surprised with the success of my sign.  Susie did this one and I knew I wanted one like it.  This is my version of Susie's and although it still needs some distressing and antiquing it's done.  I'm pretty excited by it. 


Once I'm done and it's hung I'll take a better picture.  I am so thankful that there are so many women who are willing to share their talents and secrets with the people in blogland.   I've learned more about myself through them that I ever thought imaginable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment