Home About Me house tour Parker's story

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Star Light, Star Bright}

Several weeks ago I ordered the Moravian Star Ceiling Light from Shades of Light. 

It was delivered on the 21st but with Christmas a few days away we put off putting it up.  I was like a kid on Christmas day opening up the box.  I couldn't get it out fast enough!


And then it sat like this on the couch for a few days.  I was hoping my husband would take it as a hint.  He didn't so I finally just told him it needed to go up.   He did it without any hesitation. 

And now it looks like this....




I LOVE it! 

It's so much prettier in person.  It's the special touch the hallway needed. 

You can see a snap shot of the other project we are working on.  That should be completed in the next few weeks or so.  I'm really happy that we are getting things done!

If you are looking for a Moravian Star light this one is perfect.  It was a bit more expensive than some of the others I saw online but it was my favorite. 
Definitely worth the money!

Hope everyone is having a great 2012 so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment